Jefe de proyecto de TI
Chef de projet informatique
Chefe de projecto informático
IT project manager
The job of an IT project manager involves steering a computer-related project, from its original conception to its public release. The project manager has many tasks:
- Defining the project and assessing needs;
- Writing the project specifications;
- Calculating the cost of the project;
- Recruiting the production team;
- Tracking and reporting on the project's progress, in terms of quality, cost, and deadlines.
Most importantly, the project leader must have project management skills, meaning a rigorous and methodical sense of organization as well as interpersonal skills, plus technical knowledge in the field involved.
The salary of an IT project manager may vary from $35k-$110k (Â£18k-Â£55k) a year, depending on the size of the project he/she is running.