The Registry is a key component of Windows operating system. Registry Reviver
comes out with some powerful optimization features. It reduces the risks of crashes and virus infection.
- Registry optimizer: Registry Reviver, once installed on your computer system, is using proprietary algorithms to scan your Registry. During the process, it also optimizes the organization and structure of the latter.
- Minimize PC crashes: thanks to that, you can prevent kinds of problems such as PC crashes and errors in your Windows Registry. So then, not only Registry Reviver can diagnose Registry errors but can also optimize it.
- Startup manager: Registry Reviver also enables users to manage applications to launch at start-up. The aim of this application is to optimize boot times and the whole PC performance.
- Operating Systems: Windows® 7, Vista, XP Pro, XP Home, 32 bit or 64 bit Editions.
- RAM: 256 MB of RAM
- Hard disk: 22 MB of hard disk space
- Processor: 300MHz or higher processor
- Internet access is required to register and download product updates.
- Registry Reviver is entirely free of charge and is compatible with the latest Windows versions.
- The interface is graphical and plain making it easy to use.
Registry revive , RegistryReviverSetup-184.108.40.206.exe, RegistryReviverSetup.exe