To record a sound in the best conditions, it is preferable to have the right tools. Software like SoundTap
can assist in recording sound on a computer.
- Online recording: SoundTap is mainly intended to record online audio streams. You can record web radio, webcasts or all online sound sources. Recording will be saved in WAV or MP3 format.
- Conversion: with an integrated converter, you can convert files to MP3 or WAV. For example, users can convert a ds2 file format into MP3 or WAV.
- Recording phone calls: a function enables to record phone calls with VoIP you pass through "softphones". For those who work in call centers, it is a very useful in case recording conversations is mandatory.
- Compatibility: lots of software and websites that produce sound are compatible with SoundTap. To choose the site or the application you want to save, simply click on the corresponding button and voila.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- Processor: Pentium IV or equivalent.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Required disk space: 5 MB
- Sound card compatible with Windows.
- Simple and intuitive graphical interface.
- Limited in the number of supported formats
Available only on Windows
Latest update on November 21, 2013 at 08:38 AM.