It is always essential to have text documents, notes and articles stored in different places. Virtual library
has been specially designed for this kind of task, allowing to manage all your data in the simplest way.
- Computerized library: as its name suggests, Virtual library is used as a virtual library for your documents, records and books. Its layout allows users to put a large number of documents without losing their contents. The documents contained therein are displayed exactly as in a library.
- Editing: the user of the software can also edit his/her own book and print it or just add it to the virtual collection. The tools required for this are already available on the interface of Virtual library. It is also possible to store data by chapter, volume or theme.
- Tools: many tools are available to visit the library. Depending on the theme or chapter that the user wants, a quick search tool is also offered. Other tools such as calendar and calculator are also available as an extra application to the consultation document.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Virtual library is useful and easy to use.
- The interface is intuitive and easy to handle.