You may have already known it: we can control our computer via our voice. With voice / speech recognition software as Responding Heads
, you no longer have to perform the operations manually. The user only has to dictate orders types and voila.
- Voice commands: Responding Heads helps to avoid clicks and typing. In other words, the software transcribes the words you say in computer language so that your operating system performs the operations. The program can, for example, identify the type commands like open, copy, paste, cut, etc.
- Dictation: the application is especially useful in the treatment of text. This is the case because it can be used to make editorial with word processing software, such as Office Word and Excel. It can also serve as private secretary answering your emails since it is compatible with Outlook Express.
- Internet Browser: voice recognition opens even further horizon by integrating it with Internet browsing. The software allows you to open web pages and take advantage of the connection.
- Visual Interface: so as to make sure that confirmation matches these commands, the application presents an animated character transcribing what you mentioned.
- Operating system: Windows 2003, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Linux.
- Processor: Pentium 500 MHz.
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Disk: 50 MB of available space.
- The application requires the use of a headset microphone.
- The software can be downloaded for free.
- It is easy to handle.
- The user interface is not enough pleasant.
Latest update on Wednesday January 9, 2013 03:39:02 AM