or also Active Zdelete is a tool allowing you to delete files, folders, browsing histories, cookies, etc. You can rely on it by deleting any trace while surfing the Internet or by using a computer.
- Complete removal: after scanning the entire computer system, from the desktop to the HDD, Zdelete can delete what are contained in the Recycle Bin. Apart from that, it also erase temporary files in Windows Directory, Internet cookies, Temporary Internet files, browser cache files, Internet history Logs, Auto-complete history, « index.dat » secret files and many more.
- User interface: since it is integrated with Windows Explorer and Microsoft Internet Explorer, its use becomes a breeze. Users can profit from drag and drop, hotkeys and context menus options to quicken processes. It is also possible to customized parameters and the auto-cleaner to start automatically.
- Miscellaneous: apart from that, Zdelete also enables increase free space on your HDD and after the deleting of uneeded files, your computer system is sure to run faster. It also conforms to US DoD 5220.22M security standard.
- Operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Others: FAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari
- Zdelete optimizes the computer system performance.
- It is easy to use.
- You can use this application for 30 days then, you have to pay for a license.
Latest update on April 30, 2013 at 01:59 AM.