There are many capturing tools on the Internet and PrtScr
is one of them. It is simple to use and requires no special skills in computer science.
- Handling: PrtScr is features with custom keyboard shortcuts to facilitate its handling. These options allow you to make a quick decision. With the mouse, it is possible to perform some configuration that will improve the quality of the rendering.
- Capture modes: multiple capture modes are available with PrtScr such as full screen capture mode, rectangle selection, freehand selection or the use of an active window. The user can choose the one that suits him best.
- Output: once the capture is complete, the program saves it directly into the computer desktop as an independent file. It is also possible to send it as e-mail, edit it, print it or send it in the clipboard.
- Compatibility: screenshots can be saved in different file formats such as JPG, PNG and BMP. Settings can be configured manually by the user.
- This software is completely free.
Latest update on December 12, 2013 at 07:42 AM.