Drivers of a computer need to be updated regularly. To save you time and money, Driver Detective
provides instant access to the most relevant content of your computer's hardware. Briefly speaking, it locates and installs quickly drivers in your system.
- Hardware scan: after you have installed Driver Detective, restarting your PC is required. Then, the application is going to analyze your operating system by detecting drivers who are absent and those that need updates. It is using a comprehensive and accurate DSE (Driver Scanning Engine) for a complete scan.
- Automatic updates: the software takes into account systematically new changes or the latest innovations on the Net. The user will no longer have to do a lot of research to find the latest used driver.
- Research: Driver Detective has a database of over 15 million drivers for Windows. Thus, the user can find the drivers and updates that lack in his computer system. Windows users can take advantage of the multitude of drivers provided by the software.
- Quick installation: it cannot be denied that drivers are hard to find. In addition to locating them, Driver Detective also installs them immediately. Using this software is an advantage if you do not want to lose your time.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008.
- Processor: Pentium 300 MHz.
- Hard Drive: 22 MB of space.
- RAM: 256MB
- .Net Framework 2.0
- Driver Detective works faster than any other applications.
- It is very easy to use.
- Some drives cannot be found.
See also :