Everyone, amateurs or professionals in the field can create 3D images. And this is thanks to the use of special programs. 3DVIA Shape
is one of these tools.
- Creation and drawing: 3DVIA Shape offers a wide range of tools to realize the creation of a 3D image. For instance, you can create smooth or curved surfaces for boats, planes and rockets. You can also draw flat shapes, spheres, cones, vases, windows, picture frames, and much more. 3DVIA Shape also offers Mirror Geometry, offset, distance snapping and draw on curved surfaces.
- Publication: after creating 3D models, users can then share their work on the editor’s online community. This way, relatives, friends and other users can admire your work and even criticize errors if there are.
- Grip: a program for creating 3D images must be easy to use for a realistic rendering. In this sense, 3DVIA Shape is easy to handle and to master.
- Operating systems: Windows XP SP2, Server 2003 SP2, Vista or Seven both 32 & 64 bits.
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended).
- Required disk space: 250 MB or more.
- Processor: 1.0 GHz processor (2.8 GHz or faster recommended).
- 128 MB video card (256 MB recommended) supporting OpenGL 1.1 (Open GL 1.5 recommended) with OpenGL 3D hardware acceleration enabled.
- Screen resolution: 1024x768 screen (32-bit true color recommended).
- High-speed or broadband Internet connection.
- 3-button mouse recommended.
- Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox 2.0.
- 3DVIA Shape is efficient and free to download.
- This is the latest version, then, the most performing.