Max PC Safe
is an encryption tool for protecting files, folders and documents stored in a location on the hard drive. It is developed by Max Secure Software.
- Encryption: Max PC Safe can protect any kind of files and folders on the hard drive or on a removable disk. The process is simple; the user just has to select the data to encrypt and type the right pass-code to decrypt it afterwards.
- Password-protection: before all processes, Max PC Safe is asking its users to set a password. This will be the key to decrypt the protected file. Encryption can be processed in batch and refreshed at any time.
- Explorer integration: what is interesting with this tool is its being integrated to Windows Explorer. Indeed, if the user wants to secure a file, decrypting it is just done via a right-click of the mouse. With right-clicks on a data, all options are scrolled up right to it.
- Max PC Safe protects files from data losses, piracy and malware of all kinds.
- The user-friendly interface is facilitating its handling.
- A help file is guiding users.
- This is a 5 days trial program.
Latest update on September 3, 2014 at 03:38 AM.