So many times we want to make some changes to photos taken with digital cameras. For this, you need a tool dedicated to this task like Image Resize Guide Lite
. Designed by Oleg Adibekov, the software has been created to facilitate this kind of task.
- Editing: Image Resize Guide Lite allows you to edit images and photos while keeping some features intact. Thus, it is possible to change the image size, shrink an object or a person on an image and much more.
- Guide: to assist the user in customizing images, the application provides several demo samples. These models can guide you gradually to teach you to master the program.
- Easy to use: with Image Resize Guide Lite, the user can import as many images as they wish. It is also free to choose whether to keep or not these images and save them by keeping their original qualities and features.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM.
- Image Resize Guide Lite is completely free.
- It has an intuitive and graphical user interface.
- The free version cannot open TIF files.
Latest update on June 13, 2013 at 06:29 AM.