You may have already heard about the famous emulator PCSX PCSX2
that had been designed for PlayStation 1 and PlayStation 2. Jpcsp is the most highly developed PlayStation Portable emulator.
- Exclusive games: as a video game console emulator, JPCSP is used to play older video games directly on a personal computer and video game consoles. Users can also use it to play games translated into other languages or to hack existing games.
- Configuration: from the configuration window, users are allowed to define resolution up to 4096x4096; to customize interlacing, D3D enhancements, aspec ratio, texture filtering, gameplay controls and more. Users can also take screenshot, snapshot, etc.
- Supported languages: so as to satisfy all users, JPCSP is currently available in the following languages: English, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Catalan, Chinese, German, Japanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- Other features: apart from all that, here are some of the abilities of the emulator: Full VFPU emulation, graphics engine emulation, Media Engine (ME) simulation with FFmpeg's wrapper and Xuggler and Audio emulation.
- A complete video game console emulator.
Latest update on June 8, 2016 at 12:54 PM.