Smart PC Recorder
is an application designed by Freebird with the main function to record any sound from your PC. It offers other features and some of them are detailed below.
- Recording: whether the sound may come from a microphone, line-in, phone-line, video tape, cassette tape or other devices, Smart PC Recorder can record them all. Apart from that, this app can also record sounds from Windows applications (Media Player, Winamp, etc.).
- Playing: after recording a sound and when it is paused, Smart PC Recorder can be configured directly to play sound previously recorded. For that, users just have to press stop button to stop play.
- Output formats: after recording and playing, the sound can be saved in different formats. Files include MP3, WMA, OGG and WAV files that are all common and played by various media player.
- Other useful features: apart from the features mentioned below, Smart PC Recorder can also stop recording when it tracks a silence. This is quite useful when recording streaming audio and net congestion.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000
- Full duplex sound card
- RAM: 64MB
- Smart PC Recorder is easy to use and downloadable free of charge.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- It is limited in terms of recording.
Latest update on Tuesday October 8, 2013 08:13:57 AM