With SmartMorph or Popims Animator
, you can create animations from personal photos and images as AVI or animated GIF.
- Creating animations: with this program you can resize, crop, and align images to create cartoons and 3D images. You can also display them in real time and then save the result to your hard drive, or in a particular folder on your computer.
- Combination: processed images can also be combined to give a special image. Users can adjust the duration of the animation, adjust the depth and more. Popims Animator can support the following formats: BMP, WMF, EMF, JPEG, PNG, MNG, GIF and PCX.
- Results: Popims Animator allows the creation of 2D and 3D prints using depthmaps, 3D that uses translation for 2D elements. It also permits the conception of stereograms (cross views, anaglyph, etc.) and the design of animation, morphing and animation warping (distortion of an image).
- Lenticular printing: Popims Animator comes with a lenticular printing called MiniPopims. Thanks to this feature, it is possible produce printed images with an illusion of depth or to move or change it, as the image is viewed from different angles.
- The application is downloadable free of charge.
- It is available in English, French, Danish and German.
- The application is not easy to handle.