is a full-featured program for image editing and retouching. It is built-in with several tools, palettes and especially brushes.
- Brushes: thanks to multiple brushes integrated to it, AKVIS MultiBrush makes it easy to retouch photos and enhance portraits in Windows and Mac. For this, users can utilize several tools such as Standard Brushes and Artistic Brushes.
- Collage: with the Artistic Cloning built-in to it, users can also easily create stunning collage. It is possible to clone some parts of a picture to create an impressive unique image. Chameleon Brush feature can be mingled with this option. Note that this Chameleon Brush can also remove imperfections on a picture and remove a part of the image without affecting the background (sea, landscape, etc.).
- Editing tools: for this option, AKVIS MultiBrush enables to adjust image sharpness, brightness, contrast and resolution. Other tools such as spraying paint on an image can be accessed with options to custom the size, opacity, drop size and density.
- Export: the output can be sent via email or printed on paper. Note that for printing option, AKVIS MultiBrush enables to custom print resolution, orientation, print size with the ability to adjust parameters scale, height and width.
- AKVIS MultiBrush supports several image formats.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- This expires after 10 days of use.
Latest update on February 19, 2014 at 02:50 AM.