Frets on Fire
is a special program designed to play musical games for guitar lovers. Developed by Unreal Voodoo, it lets gamers play guitar with their keyboard.
- The game itself: in Frets on Fire, gamers just have to play the electric guitar reproducing notes from the keyboard. F1, F5 and "Enter" buttons have been chosen to start and play the game.
- Goal: the aim of this game is simple. The goal is to help gamers in developing the skill and speed of the musician (maybe a beginner or an expert in guitar). For each correctly played note, your score can increase up to times.
- Editor and database: Frets on Fire is featured with a song editor that enables users to create their own tunes. If not, it is built-in with hundreds of songs that have been composed by Frets on Fire's community.
- Interface: the interface of the game is simplified. Lights are up when you have to play. Strings and played notes are distinguished by colors. Actions are simplified.
- Operating Systems: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X (Intel processor), Linux
- RAM: 128MB
- A fairly fast OpenGL graphics card with decent drivers
- The interface is futuristic.
- Frets on Fire is downloadable free of charge.
- It is available in several languages.
Latest update on October 4, 2013 at 05:37 AM.