Genuinely free and available without any spyware or adware, WebDwarf
makes it easy to create and maintain websites even if you do not know anything about HTML. It is integrated with several useful features that are listed below.
- Drag and drop: undoubtedly easy to use, WebDwarf enables to drag and drop elements for the composition of a web page to the desired location. It is also featured with WYSIWYG editor with pixel level positioning.
- Templates: WebDwarf added some changes to this latest version. Indeed, one of its major updates is that it now includes built-in templates. They are entirely available and you do not have to buy any license to use them.
- Spell checker: users can select the language and use the application’s spell checker. The aim of this tool being to improve the spelling level of the web page so that to make it more attracting.
- Customization tool: apart from that, it also featured a text editor (for entering code, titles and formatted text), a vector editor (rectangles, ellipse, polygons, etc.), and renderer (linear, cylindrical, radial shading, flat, transparency).
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 24 MEG (64 recommended).
- Hard Disk Drive: 10 MEG available disk space
- Processor: Pentium Class CPU (400 MHz minimum).
- 16 bit color display (24 recommended).
- WebDwarf is an FTP client publisher.
- It supports tutorials and documentations.
Latest update on February 14, 2013 at 12:15 AM.