is a free application for MP3 files. It assesses the tempo of a sound.
- Beats per minute (BPM): BPM detector determines the BPM of a song. It introduces the tempo in ID2 and ID3 information from an MP3 file. Sounds are classified according to the tempo.
- Getting started: BPM Detector can record, cut, convert, or merge processed files. Users can also bind to the same tempo songs from received tags.
- Sound effects: the application improves the sound quality. It shapes it to give more effects. Users can choose the one that meets their needs and requirements.
- Update: some PC drivers are not continually evaluated. They may slow down the opening of tasks. The utility prepare periodic reports of these drivers.
- Interface: BPM detector is endowed with a user-friendly interface, which makes it very convenient. Its handling is facilitated by a range of options offering different choices to the user.
- It is downloadable free of charge.
- It cannot support OGG, AAC and WMA.
Latest update on December 24, 2013 at 12:13 AM.