It is now possible to convert any file to PDF. To do this, tools like PrimoPDF
are, essential. Indeed, it is a software especially designed for this kind of work.
- Printer installation: to perform the conversion, PrimoPDF installs a virtual printer on the user computer system that can be accessed from any application.
- Printing: what's interesting with PrimoPDF is that it can print PDF regardless of the used application to perform the task. In addition, it may proceed with the optimization of files depending on their use for printing (magazine, Ebook, or others).
- Security: the advantage with PrimoPDF is that we can shelter files against prying eyes. Indeed, it can secure the file using an encryption of 128 bit level.
- Configurable: with PrimoPDF, it is possible to add further information about the file such as title, author, etc. It also takes into account the font "Non- TrueType".
- This is downloadable free of charge.
- It is available in several languages.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on December 19, 2014 at 06:16 AM.