Do you have to transfer and convert videos from your PC to another device (iPhone, iPad and iPod)? You can do this with the help of Air Video Server
. It is a tool for converting your files on-the-fly for your iPhone.
- Real-time conversion: this software can perform a real-time conversion of files of any formats. This means that, while reading the file, Air Video Server is also performing the conversion of the file.
- Active conversion: even if the videos in your collection are not supported by the device, it is not necessary to wait too long to read it. In fact, you can listen and at the same time, watch them whenever you want without worrying about format conversion.
- Supported formats: the most common formats on audiovisual market are supported by Air Video Server. We can name MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, WMV, ASF, MPG, MPEG, MKV, 3GP, DMF, and DivX FLV.
- Setting option: so as to improve the quality of the file being converted, users can add some changes to it. Changes are feasible whether they are audio or video file formats. Users can bring changes in quality, resolution and zoom.
- Several formats are supported.
- Active conversion of files.
- There are not enough options for customization.
- Requires the installation of "Bonjour".
Latest update on December 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM.