Arclab Watermark Studio
is a software developed by ARCLAB SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES to add visible or transparent watermarks to several images in simultaneous.
- Watermarking: Arclab Watermark Studio is offering more than Microsoft can grant. Indeed, it enables to add watermark which can be graphics, logos or text to a given image. It can be customized to be really visible (to promote a brand, for instance) or a little bit hidden behind images. Note that its size, color and even the format is depending on the users' choice.
- Compatibility: this program can work with almost all famed image formats. Among supported ones we can cite JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP as well as TIF.
- Conversion: encoding can be performed among these image formats. Apart from that, changing the picture resolution, as well as renaming files in batch is utterly feasible. Note that Arclab Watermark Studio supports batch process for watermarking and conversion.
- Arclab Watermark Studio is simple to handle and master.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- The output image is of a high quality.
- This trial version expires after some days of use.
Latest update on August 29, 2014 at 03:40 AM.