Being healthy by following a diet is not as easy as it may appear, that is why Food Diary
was designed to keep track all the food that should be eaten for a better result.
- Nutritional advice : the software gives all the information about the elements contained in the food that may be bad for health. That way, users can set some limitation on the food quantity per day to avoid putting on weight.
- Daily food : Food Diary allows its users to record the food that was eaten. Based on that, a balance can be done in order to make the diet work well.
- Interface : the software has a colorful interface that shows the different information required to give the exact quantity of food that is best for one meal everyday.
- Use : for a personal use, it is very efficient due to the daily check up that users have to do on the computer. Consequently, the software becomes an automatic reminder for users to continue the diet.
- A powerful freeware that keep its users in good shape all day long.
Latest update on September 26, 2012 at 12:37 AM.