PDF documents are commonly and frequently used. Without the right tool, files can be easily corrupted. Adobe Acrobat plug-in also known as AutoSplit plug-in
enables to split, merge and rename PDF documents.
- Extraction: Adobe Acrobat plug-in is a program for extracting the content of a PDF file. It offers two PDF extraction modes: standard mode and Custom mode. Regarding the latter, users have the ability to extract pages or specific elements such as forms, images or links from PDF files.
- Merge: besides extraction, AutoSplit plug-in can also merge PDF files. It allows you to assemble multiple PDF documents by bookmarks, or number of pages or other criteria.
- Interface: Adobe Acrobat plug-in features a user-friendly and simple interface. Thus, it is possible to customize the output of PDF documents according to the needs and preferences of the user.
- Security settings: converting PDF files is mainly used to protect them against unauthorized modifications. With Adobe Acrobat plug-in, the extracted contents and merged files will be much safer. In fact, Adobe Acrobat plug-in is equipped with security settings and watermarks.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Hard disk: 1 MB
- Adobe Acrobat plug-in is powerful and easy to use.
- It supports batch processing.
- This is a version valid for only 30 days.
Latest update on October 28, 2013 at 09:51 AM.