Designed by David Perry, MonkeyJam
is what is meant by a digital pencil-test and stop-motion animation program. The aim is to let users capture images from a camcorder, a webcam or a scanner and create an animation from these images.
- Capture: to start creating animations, you have to own your own images. For that, MonkeyJam helps you to capture images from a webcam, vfw capture, a camcorder or a "firewire". The duration of the capture can be customized depending on your requirement.
- Creating animations: MonkeyJam makes the creation trouble-free. For that, you can use several options such as save and reload X-sheets, adjust FPS rate and open an image in external editor from the application.
- Ease of use: this small application is easy to handle. Its use does not require a special skill for creating animations. Indeed, just follow instructions and MonkeyJam does the rest.
- Adding background music: to complete the animation, a melody can be added. In this regard, MonkeyJam enables to browse or drag and drop a sound to accompany the animation.
- Supported formats: for importing sound, MonkeyJam supports MP3 or WAV files. Once the animation created, users can save and share their creations in AVI format.
Latest update on November 20, 2016 at 06:35 PM.