are not always effective. Keyloggers are malicious programs that are launched into your operating system without your knowing. In fact, these programs are used to track your passwords, information about your credit cards, your emails and even more. And to avoid this, using tools like KL-Detector
is strongly recommended.
- Scanning: indeed, this software can detect Keyloggers with no difficulty of whatever type. The principle is simple, keyloggers, once launched, creates a log file located in the hard disk. And this is thanks to this log file that KL-Detector quickly finds these malicious programs.
- Information: once detected, keyloggers are displayed on a window and the program will ask you to choose an action. Depending on your preference, you can choose to delete it or not.
- Action: the detection process is quite simple: each scan detects keyloggers; the software will ask you to work with the keyboard and enter text for a few minutes to see if any unusual activity is launched.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Hard disk space: 38 kb.
- It is completely free and easy to use
- You can use KL-Detector to detect keylogger in public computers before you enter your password, credit card info, etc.