is a simple and reliable program to manage and place your important data in a secure place. Developed by Novell, it allows you to exchange files between computers over a network.
- Synchronization tool: with this tool, you can easily synchronize your files. To do this, simply save them into iFolder where they will be kept safe. If you have made changes to a file, the software also records the change automatically.
- Sharing: with iFolder, users can also share your document with other computers on the same network. This is useful for people working in different locations. Users can manage access rights and privileges for iFolder client.
- Security: iFolder provides a high level of security for all your transit data, synchronization and backup. It also includes a high level of encryption. In case you lose one of your files, it will still be possible to recover them in the primary server of iFolder.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- iFolder is entirely free and compatible with all Windows versions.
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Access to records via an Internet connection is possible.
- Nothing special to report.