Whatever is the size of a company, bookkeeping is considered by law as mandatory. Gilly
has been developed to meet the needs of midsize companies. It is a double entry accounting package design.
- Accounting: accounting software can determine the financial situation of a company. For that, it is possible to set up stock, the balance and the income simply by recording transactions. Especially since the application also takes into account taxation.
- Vouchers: Gilly, in addition to record transactions, can also provide supporting documentation. In other words, the program allows you to create invoices, purchase orders, quotations, respectively from the cash transaction newly registered.
- Bank Reconciliation: Gilly provides an explanation of the difference between the bank balance shown in an organization's bank statement and the corresponding amount shown in the SME's own accounting records.
- Cash: apart from all these features, it is also possible to manage and track cash flow. Gilly determines the resources to finance the acquisition of assets.
- It is a complete software.
- Easy to handle.
- It is a shareware version; you have to pay for it after some days of trial.