We often find hard to hear a sound. And we wonder if it is the sound that is of poor quality or if we are not enough concentrated. It is therefore essential to use Ear Test
to have the heart net.
- Test: Ear Test is designed to quickly test the hearing of an individual, from the youngest to the oldest. It evaluates the ability of perception of sound and determines the spectrum frequency for each ear canal.
- Setting: to have a clear idea of its ability, Ear Test has a feature that allows you to vary the frequency and volume of sound. And once the person hears clearly, you just have to click on the button "Stop" and the result will be quickly displayed in a graphic.
- Information: in addition, the software indicates its users the frequency limit that the human ear can perceive. In fact, these values depend on the age and can be used as reference values. It should be noted that Ear Test is not a medical program; it is intended for personal use.
- The software is free.
- It has an intuitive interface making its handling and mastering easy to use.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on January 28, 2013 at 12:44 AM.