PDF Image Extraction Wizard
is a program that can take out images inside of a PDF document. No re-compression is required for the best possible quality.
- Extraction: this utility is especially designed to extract images from PDF files. All images whether small or big in size can be extracted. PDF Image Extraction Wizard also blocks duplicate image files thanks to a special option.
- Batch mode: extraction can be done in batch. This means that PDF Image Extraction Wizard can take out images in mass and not one by one. This avoids time wasting. It is worth to note that this program can retrieve images, even from password protected docs.
- Image retouching: once grabbed, PDF Image Extraction Wizard enables users to rotate images, flip and even merge them into one file if needed be. For this latest version, it can invert colors, correct gamma and enables to set size in DPI or special width and height.
- Supported formats: for the output, PDF Image Extraction Wizard can save images in several graphics formats. For instance, let's cite JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP and TGA formats.
- PDF Image Extraction Wizard does not require Adobe Acrobat to run.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- Extraction limited to one page.
Latest update on February 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM.