is a mail client software highly recommended for Windows and Mac users. The program makes it possible to manage tasks related to messaging. The tool proved to be highly effective for it traces the entire history of messages.
- Contact management: Eudora saves and seeks for information about contacts. The user can actually find the name, address of the company, email addresses, phone number and much more.
- Receiving and sending mail: the tool is primarily used to send and receive emails. In other words, it is mainly seen in professionals’ hands. Regarding receiving emails, Eudora automatically classifies the history of the latter.
- Attached files: on the one hand, Eudora can also download files that are attached to the message whether they are documents, multimedia files, applications or other document files. And ditto for sending emails!
- Filtering: Eudora has a filter to search for a specific message. In addition, the application includes a very advanced storage system to quickly track all files if the user needs them urgently.
- Interface: Eudora offers a simple but comprehensive view of management messages. Regardless the operating system, the tool provides a standard interface to facilitate the use of the program.
- Eudora is downloadable free of charge.
- It is available in four languages: French, English, German, and Japanese.
Latest update on January 18, 2013 at 12:31 AM.