Everyone knows that Windows Vista and Windows 7 are two different operating systems replacing the famous Windows XP. But sometimes, during the installation, some of the original parameters may be modified unintentionally. To restore this, Classic Shell
has been created.
- Start Menu: with Classic Shell, you can replace the Start menu of Windows by the previous version of Windows. Thus, your system will always be Windows 7, but the Start Menu will be Windows Classic's, Windows XP Pro's or Windows XP SP3's ones.
- Windows Explorer: it is not just the Start menu; you can also restore multiple features like Windows Explorer dialog box, toolbar buttons (copy/move/delete) as well as other parameters.
- Easy to use: Classic Shell is quite easy to use. In fact, all you have to do is to launch the application that is already installed on your computer system. You just have to right click on the menu or button and change all the settings as you wish.
- Classic Shell is entirely downloadable free of charge.
- The interface is plain, intuitive and easy to use.
- It is not available in several languages.