It is now possible to combine all your favorite applications, folders in a single interface. TrayBar
is a tool especially designed to perform this task.
- Toolbar: TrayBar will help you to easily access your favorite items without using the conventional process of Windows. In fact, it gives you the opportunity to have a toolbar where you can place the shortcut icons of the items you frequently visit.
- Interface: the peculiarity of this tool is its easiness. With a user interface that is well designed, its implementation becomes easier. In fact, all you have to do is to launch the application, choose the items and voila.
- Customizable: TrayBar is quite configurable. Indeed, users can customize the menu, select applications, documents, and websites you visit the most. In addition, TrayBar also allows you to organize the sub-menus of these elements.
- Practical: this tool is lightweight and integrates with Windows Explorer, which demonstrates its usefulness. Moreover, it supports the addition of an item from the right click of the mouse and gives you the ability to use your custom icons.
- Operating Systems: Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP.
- Disk space required: 65 KB.
- TrayBar can open multiple items at once.
- It is downloadable for free.
- This is the trial version.