is a tool that helps planning tasks and schedules. This software designed by Josytal is not only intended to professionals but can also be a great help to students.
- Plan tasks: this tool allows planning schedules daily, weekly or monthly. It can record notes, to-do-list and important events. It helps professionals keep track of their appointments.
- Reminder option: it includes a feature for reminding users of important events, appointments and tasks to be done. Alerts appear on the screen with sound effects so that the user can be aware of a coming event.
- Database: in order to prevent loss of information, A-Z planner also offers a backup option. The access to the directory can be secured in order to avoid data theft.
- Export and sharing: users can export items to Microsoft Word, Excel and other popular formats. It is also possible to share a single database with several users on the same local network.
- The software is available in multilingual version: English, French, German, Russian and Spanish.
- This version is a 14 days trial.
Latest update on August 25, 2014 at 07:27 AM.