Operating system is fragile and a simple virus infection may cause undesired operation. Thus, it must be protected using appropriate security tools. To avoid being infected by the virus "autorun.inf", Ninja Pendisk
is an antivirus
especially designed to protect computer system.
- Blocking access: generally, when you connect a USB key or other removable media into the central unit, viruses can gain access to the system without anyone knowing. The main function of Ninja Pendisk is to block access to these viruses during the connection. In addition, it is also able to remove "autorun.inf" or "ctfmon.exe".
- Easy to use: this software is easy to use. There is nothing complex with the process; all you have to do is to install the program. Then, it will automatically place itself in the system tray to detect malicious files that may damage the performance of your operating system.
- Interface: once installed, Ninja Pendisk sits quietly in the System Tray and monitors everything. The interface is minimal and well-designed. During processes, users can easily use the mouse click to perform all actions.
- Operating Systems: Win XP, Win Vista.
- Required disk space: 770 KB
- Ninja Pendisk is small and efficient.
- It can be downloaded for free.
Latest update on August 13, 2013 at 02:09 AM.