Sharing large files online is not easy without adequate software like Ares Galaxy
. It is a P2P client allowing users to share any types of files (audio, video, image, applications, etc).
- "Peer-to-peer": Ares Galaxy is a P2P client for a P2P network. Its graphical and intuitive user interface facilitates a lot its handling. It is able to automatically find the fastest and more reliable networks to download a file. No configuration is required for the initial startup.
- Reader: the tool also features a video and audio player. In this way, it is possible to know the contents of a file without using third party software. It allows users to listen to Shoutcast, its online radio. A playlist manager is also available.
- Instant Messaging: Ares Galaxy offers an instant messaging option. This feature allows multiple users to communicate between each other and exchange advices. You can create your own chat or join existing ones.
- Organization: users can create multiple folders to organize their files. In this way, you can easily find the files you are looking for. Simply specify the folders that contain the files to share and Ares Galaxy will load alone parameterization.
- Ares Galaxy is easy to handle.
- It is integrated with a search engine.
- Open-source, possibility to add improvements or changes if we have the right tools for it.
Latest update on May 21, 2014 at 05:55 AM.