My Fantasy Maker
is a fun and easy to use application to edit your picture and insert your face on somebody’s body. You can then borrow the beautiful body of Halle Berry or Taylor Lautner just for a picture.
- Editing: the rule is simple. You just have to take a background image (base) by browsing on your system (the image can be one of your favorite stars or one of your uncles in a bathing suit). Then, you capture your face or someone else’s to insert into the base photo. My Fantasy Maker is designed to give a more realistic picture.
- Customizable image: providing a very good quality of the processed image, the software also allows users to crop the image and adjust the color. Among other things, it can also resize, trim, remove some images, and also invert color.
- Filter: My Fantasy Maker has several filters to change the color levels. In all, the application offers five (5) filters that users can get the maximum level of the quality of the image.
- Supported formats: almost the majority of image formats are supported by this software. They include BMP, JPEG, TIF, PNG, GIF and PGA.
- The results are displayed as actual images.
- The photo montages can be printed and mailed or photo sharing sites.
- The trial period expires after three (3) days of use.
Latest update on December 10, 2012 at 06:36 AM.