Being an audio multi-track recording, Mixcraft
allows you to record music. Integrated with thousands of music loops and a dozen audio effects and virtual instruments, users are permitted to register and create an unlimited number of audio tracks.
- Audio mixing: the application combines multiple recorded sounds into one or more channels (depending on the user’s needs and requirements). It has all needed features for both personal and professional use. Users can record sounds, create an audio recording, set loops, remix tracks, editing video and even add impressive effects to compositions.
- Sound engine: Mixacraft is integrated with 11 virtual instruments, Wave (WDM) or ASIO driver and 16powerful effects (delay, EQ, reverb, equalizer, chorus, auto filter, master limiter, etc.). Input supported formats are WAV, AIF, WMA, OGG and MP3 files.
- Interface: with its cleverly designed interface, users can add quickly images to each track header. Splitting, cutting, copying or deleting sounds can be without difficulty. It supports drag and drop option and can work in beats and measures modes
- Extras: Mixcraft can edit and tag video files; helps to add transitions, music, sound effects and visual effects to them as well as, if necessary, voiceovers. You can perform cross-fading operations and also process the audio streams from a video clip.
- With Mixcraft, you can turn your computer into a professional recording studio.
- The software is multilingual: French, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, French, Spanish, Dutch, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- You have to pay for a license after 14days of use.
Latest update on November 28, 2012 at 11:34 PM.