is written in Borland C++. It allows you to download music in different ways (to/from WAC Philips Wireless Music Center). Easy to handle, it requires no special technical knowledge.
- Editing: WAC Handler allows you to create new WAC playlists, rename or delete some tracks without any problem. Including adding and deleting buttons, it can change the established order in the entire playlist.
- Import and export: with WAC Handler, it is possible to import and export playlists to/from WAC. These operations can be done with Winamp, M3a etc. This program also supports PLS files.
- Compatibility: WAC Handler supports popular audio formats such as MP3 and WMA. It can also rip CD tracks to MP3 format, without any quality loss.
- Update: this program automatically detects, downloads and installs new versions of WAC Handler for new update. The configuration of the network card is also done automatically.
- WAC Handler can be downloading free of charge.
- The interface is intuitive, well-designed and graphical.
- Nothing special to report.
Note that: The file may cause alerts viruses with AVG
Latest update on December 10, 2014 at 09:03 AM.