is a simple utility for categorizing electronic books that are stored on the hard drives. There is an option that enables to search for ebook collections on the Internet.
- Automatic sorting: once installed on the computer system, Ebook Catalog will automatically detect all ebooks stored there. After that, it can mechanically direct them to the category they are belonging to so as to quicken their viewing.
- Search option: if there are new collections that the user wants, this program enables to realize this. Indeed, there is a search box integrated to Ebook Catalog allowing him to type for a keyword related to the ebook. The result will appear on the main interface.
- Categorizing and editing: at the same time, Ebook Catalog also enables to edit information related to the ebook. So then, users can change the title, author and description. Apart from that, it is also possible to add a photo of the book cover onto the database.
- Ebook Catalog can be downloaded free of charge.
- It offers a user interface that is sleek and plain.
- It cannot work on other Windows Operating System versions but XP.
Latest update on November 6, 2014 at 07:18 AM.