is a free tool that allows encrypting private files and confidential data with a password. With a simple right-click, the process can be completed.
- Data encryption: as its names indicates, this software's main purpose it to help protecting private data from any intrusion via encrypting. The user is free to set passwords to a specific document in order to get it protected against alteration from abroad.
- Contextual Menu: Right-Click Encrypter can be accessed directly from this menu. Once it is installed, each right-click displays an option to protect a file with "Right-Click Encrypter". Opening and launching the program are no longer needed to start an encryption.
- Decryption: for each files to protect and to decrypt, the user will be asked to enter a passcode. No one without the right code can open and edit the protected file. This program compels the user to type the password twice before decrypting it.
- Right-Click Encrypter is 100% free.
- The file size only weighs 1.03 MB.
- It can be updated via a right-click of the mouse.
- Encrypting an entire folder is not feasible. Files have to be selected one by one.
Latest update on September 19, 2014 at 09:43 AM.