Recording audio tracks improves all day long. Some programs have been designed for this specific operation and BeatQuantizer
is one of them. It is a unique multi-track recorder tool.
- Tools: BeatQuantizer has several tools to customize audio recordings. For example, it can change the playback speed with saved data, edit a new groove or drum loops and much more options.
- Export: this program allows you to export drum loops in multiple file formats including REX, SF2, MAP, LM4, SFZ and WAV. Another option is that it is possible to change tracks automatically.
- Interface: it has a user friendly interface. Its handling is convenient and easy but requires a good knowledge of the software. Records are displayed graphically so that users can easily see and handle it.
- Integrated drive: in addition to these features, BeatQuantizer also includes a player with which the user can listen to the recordings. Other customization options and playback tracks are also displayed.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Pentium 4.
- Memory: 1GB of RAM.
- BeatQuantizer is easy to handle and to master.
- This is a demo version.
- It is not available in other languages.