The most convenient portable equipment for data storage is USB keys. However, like any devices, they can be infected by viruses. USB Security
can prevent your computer system against infected USB sticks.
- Blocking access: so that your machine becomes not a victim of a viral infection by USB keys, the best solution is to block or restrict access to them. Indeed, USB Security can block multiple devices such as USB sticks, flash drives, memory cards and all other removable storage devices that are not allowed.
- Security: USB Security, thanks to this process, can secure individual computers and even the entire network. So then, it reinforces security policies on removable storage devices.
- Undetectable: running in stealth mode, USB Security is entirely undetectable and unobtrusive. Unless you explicitly configure it, no pop-up windows and warning messages will be displayed.
- Interface: nothing difficult in using USB Security since it has a simple and intuitive interface. The window includes only one tab and gathers all sections on the left side. In addition, a file help is available if required.
- Operating Systems: Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- Required disk space: 4MB.
- USB Security controls everything remotely.
- Centralized deployment and management.
- Nothing special to report.