Nitro PDF Professional is a Windows tool for editing, converting, adapting and also for creating Portable Document Format. You can have concrete results in only a few steps.
● User-friendly environment: users can improve their skills and master easily its functionality. New programs maybe hard to use, but with its easy interface, both novices and professionals can use it. It also creates automatically bookmarks in PDF files.
● Creation: this software allows you to create new PDF documents and select the page of your choice to record. By pressing on "join", you can combine two or more files into one PDF file. Adding images and some graphics is also possible, especially if it is needed in a presentation.
● OCR format: some PDF files do not allow the selection of any text on their pages so that it is impossible to copy and paste some texts that you want or need to record. With Nitro PDF Professional, you can run optical character recognition (OCR) and detect each of the words and convert your data to any file type: PDF, JPEG, BMP, etc. A batch mode for converting several documents.
● Stamp Signature: another feature of this software is the ability to write digital signature to a page in order to make it looks as natural as pen and paper.
- Desktops: Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 (x64 editions supported)
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
- RAM: 512 MB system memory (1 GB recommended)
- Display: 1024x768 screen resolution
- Available space: Up to 520 MB of available hard drive space
- Installer size: 43 MB
- Installation footprint: 163 MB
- Intuitive interface
- Multiple options
- Output size reduced for splitting, merging, combining, etc...
- Reduced application memory usage
Latest update on Friday January 16, 2015 09:55:57 AM