is a program that can automatically download and upload subtitles for your videofiles. This is a new version from the designer, Ivan Garcia.
- Fast hashing algorithm: once installed on your computer system, Subdownloader starts to find subtitles related to your movies. It is using a fast hashing algorithm that can perform 27 GB movies in only seven (7) seconds.
- Language Auto-detection: not all programs designed to search for subtitles can detect language. Subdownloader is one of the tools that can perform this action, and even automatically.
- KISS Principle: using KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) principle, the interface and all menus are made to be easy and simple. So then, there is no worry to have about the subtitle searching, and matching for your movies.
- Customization: in addition to all that, users also have the ability to configure the program’s settings. That way, you can filter search result depending on the preferred languages, set the default destination of the result and also the default language of uploaded subtitles.
- Operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Subdownloader is simple to handle.
- This is the first stable release.
- It is a shareware version that expires after 30 days of use.