Numerous programs have been created to read text in a loud voice. iProgram develops Visual Text To Speech MP3
which is one of these programs. It can convert text file to audio file (of the user's choice).
- Conversion: with Visual Text To Speech MP3, it is possible to convert any type of text such as TXT files, web pages, eBooks, Word documents, e-mails, etc. It also allows users to choose between MP3, WAV, MP2, VOX and Ogg Vorbis.
- Reading: Visual Text To Speech MP3 can read texts aloud to help you in the pronunciation of some difficult words. In this regard, all you need is to import the file into the interface and click "launch" button.
- Output: after reading the file, Visual Text To Speech MP3 enables users to easily save the voice in the format of the users' choice. It can be saved in MP3, MP2, OGG Vorbies and Vox, WAV (PCM, ADPCM, GSM...), G.721/723/726 formats.
- Interface: besides the features mentioned above, Visual Text To Speech MP3 has a clear interface that makes it easy to handle. In addition, for more information on its handling, a help tab has been integrated to help users.
- Operating Systems: Win 98, Win NT, Win XP, Win 2K, Win Me
- Required disk space: 10 MB for Microsoft Speech Engine
- Processor: Pentium 133 or better
- RAM: 32MB or more
- Sound card
- Visual Text To Speech MP3 is effective and practical.
- As a shareware version, it can only be used for 30 days and then, paying for a license is required.