, developed by Triplebit software is a voice changer program that can work over a computer, Internet, mobile device and even telephone line. It adopts the voices of several personalities in discussion.
- Compatibility: Virtual Personality's main function is to change the voice of the user during a discussion. For this, the program works with a phone line or email clients like Skype and other peer software. It is working on several platforms.
- Voices: with Virtual Personality, the user can change his voice by selecting among the 24 persons available on the database. Thus, the voice of a man can be used as well as that of a woman, a child or an old person. There are other options that can be found once the program installed.
- Customization: the user can select the voice of his choice as well as the pitch adapted to the users' needs and requirements. It is worth to note that this program is also equipped with an equalizer so as to get the needed output.
- Virtual Personality is lightweight and does not consume system resources.
- It can be downloaded for free.
Latest update on September 18, 2014 at 08:00 AM.