is a simple recording utility that allows its users to record any sound passing through the computer. It is practical to create tutorials or just for fun.
- Sound recorder: this application can record your sound card inputs such as your microphone, input lines from external mixer, audio tape, CD, etc. Apart from that, Streamosaur can also record from any web streams, from skype, web radio, video game sound or the sound of a movie.
- Supported formats: once the recordings done, users can save the sound in two formats: WAV and MP3. These formats are the easiest and the most used in multimedia world. Users can send it to their mobile phones and listen to them after the record.
- Help function: thanks to its simple and intuitive interface, everyone can use it at any time. In order to provide users with more information about using Streamosaur, a Help function can be consulted on the toolbar.
- Installation: the installation of Streamosaur is of the easiest if the program is compressed in .rar or .zip. All you have to do is to unzip the file and then find the installer ("instal.exe" or another name with ".exe" at the end).
- The program records any sound from sound card and from web.
- Very easy to use.