Very often, we are searching for a powerful audio converter. uSeesoft MP3 Converter
can be a solution. It is designed by uSeesoft and has been conceived to answer all users’ requirements in terms of conversion.
- Conversion: with uSeesoft MP3 Converter, users can convert all their audio and video tracks to MP3 so as to listen to them on a mobile phone. It can also carry out batch conversion to quicken the process.
- Supported formats: the application can perform the extraction of an audio from a video file. For that and for the conversion itself, uSeesoft MP3 Converter supports MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MP4, M4V, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, FLV, MPV, etc.
- Configurable: several parameters of the application are entirely customizable depending on the user’s needs. Also, uSeesoft MP3 Converter enables to adjust parameter of an audio file.
- Compatible devices: let’s find some devices that are compatible with uSeesoft MP3 Converter. For instance, we can count on PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPad, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, Mobile Phone, etc.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 128M (512M or higher recommended)
- Processor: Intel/AMD compatible at 750 MHz or above
- uSeesoft MP3 Converter can cut audio into pieces thanks to its trimming function.
- Virus free.
- This shareware version expires after some days of use.
Latest update on August 22, 2013 at 06:24 AM.