Creating ringtones for a mobile phone is a real headache for those who do not have the necessary tools. ToneShop
is a suitable tool for this and at the same time allows you to change the output format of the ringtone.
- Creating ringtone: first, you must choose a file from your hard drive to make it your ringtone. Then, you will have to use the audio clipping to choose which one you prefer in the song (the chorus, interlude, prelude, etc.). Finally, you have to click on "Start" and "Finish" and voila, you have your sequence.
- Supported formats include: formats supported by the software for reading and converting formats are MP3, M4A, WMA or WAV for playing them and MP3, M4A, SMAF, WAV, M4R (for users iPhone) as destination format.
- Backup and conversion: after creating your own ringtone, you can save it anywhere on your hard drive, depending on the format of your choice. In addition, the software also offers the option to convert format into formats compatible with mobile phones. Then, you just have to connect it to your PC via infrared, Bluetooth or USB.
- The software allows you to create customized ringtones.
- Several formats supported.
- Allows you to convert files into formats compatible with smartphones.
- There are not enough features.