10-Strike Connection Monitor
is a software that can monitor shared resources on a network. It also allows the administrator user to enable or disable the access to network shares.
- Monitoring: on the main window of this program, all details about each computer user are displayed. 10-Strike Connection Monitor shows on this same interface all connected users with opened resources as well as the current event of the activity in question.
- Notification: if a user is opening a shared file or folder, 10-Strike Connection Monitor can easily alert the administrator for that. This option is entirely customizable giving the possibilities to run as an email message, a sound or other methods.
- Blacklist settings: via this option, 10-Strike Connection Monitor makes it simple to block viewing and downloading shared files and folders. For that, the user and the computer names need to be inserted previously to it.
- 10-Strike Connection Monitor is simple to use.
- The interface is intuitive.
- It helps to watch the user access logs and configure program settings.
- This is a trial version that expires after 30 days.
Latest update on September 10, 2014 at 09:38 AM.